Shop 41, Adelaide Arcade was one of the first, ‘While-U-Wait’ Shoe Repair shops in Adelaide, dating back nearly 100 years. The name has changed several times from Hockings, The Cobbler Shop and now the Arcade Cobblers & Locksmiths, but the quality of work by our Qualified Tradesmen is still number one.
The owner Ricky has been repairing shoes since 1998. Ricky is a qualified shoemaker and repairer. Check out his trade certificates in-store, with his experience and qualifications, it’s no wonder customers have been going there for years.
Arcade Cobblers and Locksmiths repair a large number of shoes, even though there is a high volume of work, it is always done with attention to quality and the service, is excellent.
The renovation, in June 2007, made the store a much brighter more economical and consumer-friendly environment. This has enabled the guys to keep up with the high demand. (Check out the renovation photos or when you’re next in-store)
Don’t forget… While-U-Wait heels are just another great service that Arcade Cobblers & Locksmiths offer.
Postage of all repairs is also available for all country and interstate shoe repairs, we would be happy to arrange this for you so pop us an email on firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 8223 2796.
- Shoe Repairs – Soles, Heels, Surgical build-ups, Cricket spikes, Elastics, Buckles, Sock/Back linings, Hiking Soles, Shoe polishing, Shoe/Bag shampooing, Shoe stretching.
- Shoe sundries – laces, insoles, polishes, waterproofers, polishing kits, leather dyes, paints, leather cleaners & conditioners, shoe trees.
- Bag Repairs – New zips, Handles, Stitching.
- Engraving and Pet tags
- Watch batteries, Watch link removal
- Custom made leather belts
- Key cutting, Remote batteries
- Leather wallets