This Easter, Adelaide Arcade is giving you the chance to WIN all of the Haigh’s Chocolates Easter eggs in the display. All you have to do is guess how many eggs!
To enter, simply visit Adelaide Arcade and find the display located in the centre of the Arcade near Gay’s Arcade. Once you have made your guess, scan the QR code on the display and fill out the entry form along with your guess.
The closest guess (without going over) wins!
The winner will be contacted via email on Tuesday 19 April 2022 and an announcement will be made on Adelaide Arcade’s Facebook and Instagram.
This competition has now closed. Thank you!
Terms & Conditions
- To enter participants must fill out the competition entry form, and agree to be automatically signed up to Adelaide Arcade’s mailing list.
- Entry is limited to one entry per person.
- The competition commences Friday 1 April 2022 and closes at 5pm Monday 18 April 2022.
- The competition is open to all South Australian residents and the prize has to be collected from the Adelaide Arcade Management Office (111A Adelaide Arcade, Balcony Level). The day/time of collection will be arranged with the winner via email.
- Adelaide Arcade employees, contractors, tenants (and Adelaide Arcade tenants staff) are not eligible to enter this competition.
- The entry with the closest guess (without going over) wins the prize. If there is more than one correct guess, the winner will be the first drawn from a random draw.
- The winner will receive all of the Easter eggs in the display cabinet (excluding props).
- The winner will be contacted via email on Tuesday 19 April 2022 and announced on Adelaide Arcade’s Facebook and Instagram shortly after.
- The prize is final and cannot be exchanged for other prizes. The prize must be claimed within one week of notification of winning entry.