Celebrate ADL Fashion Week at Adelaide Arcade
In collaboration with Cielo Tearoom + Patisserie, the iconic Adelaide Arcade is hosting its first-ever high tea event for ADL Fashion Week. Enjoy a spring high tea menu with a European influence paired with handcrafted organic teas and Howard Vineyards sparkling wines. Guests will enjoy live entertainment, exclusive prizes and gifts and unique fashion moments from some of Adelaide’s best local brands.
Steeped in the grandeur of history and stunning 19th-century architecture, Adelaide Arcade is home to luxury brands and premium products, making it the perfect backdrop for a bespoke fashion high tea event hosted by Seven News reporter, Elspeth Hussey.
Spend the morning grazing on European-style artisan pastries and antipasto platters while sipping handcrafted organic teas and sparkling wine as you enjoy unique fashion moments from Keepsake The Label, Alexandra Lingerie and Gerard McCabe.
Guests will enjoy exclusive prizes and a gift bag to take home filled with gorgeous products and special offers.
Guests will also be treated to one-day-only in-store experiences, offers and an exciting, not to be missed, pop-up store from Keepsake The Label.
Location: Adelaide Arcade
Date: Sunday 9 October
Time: 10:00 am – 12:00 pm
Tickets: $95 per person (includes a $25 Adelaide Arcade gift voucher and a gift bag filled with products and vouchers)
All guests will receive a gift bag that includes exclusive offers and products from Cielo, Gerard McCabe, Alexandra Lingerie, Raw Pearls, Have You Met Charlie?, Orchard Bookshop, Gallery 33, Pencraft, Brows Threads & Lashes, T’Arts, and Fox in Jocks.
PLUS, there are over $3,000 in prizes to be won on the day thanks to Gerard McCabe, Raw Pearls, Pencraft, Mist Jewellery, Fox in Jocks and Fili Jewellery!
- Fili Jewellery $500 voucher
- Fox In Jocks custom-made Liberty London cotton underwear
- Gerard McCabe Chic Timepiece ladies watch
- Mist Jewellery sterling silver ‘Love Knot’ bangle
- 4 x Mist Jewellery $100 vouchers
- Pencraft luxe pens and notebook and pencil sets
- Raw Pearls exquisite 9ct white gold freshwater pearl studs
Spring menu created by Cielo includes:
- Unlimited Tea by Fresia & Cassia and Howard Vineyard sparkling wines
- Sourdough & Accompaniments
- Savoury Canapés & Confections
- Scones + House-made Jam & Cream